- Do you feel called to give more or be more?
- Do you find your weekly ministry more life-giving and energizing than your 40-hour work week?
- Does your relationship with God sustain you, enliven you, and invigorate you in such a way that you want to share the Good News with others?
- Does the idea of becoming a brother, sister, or priest keep coming back time and time again?
- Have people told you that you would make a good priest?
- Do you feel that you are on the brink of a major life decision?
- Are you afraid to tell friends and family that you are thinking about a Church vocation?
- Do you feel a recurring tug in your heart to serve others more?
If you answered "Yes" to two (2) or more of the statements above, then you may have a vocation to the priesthood or religious life! Conact us so we can talk about what God has in store for you.